– 250g light cream cheese, chopped
– 100g smoked salmon, roughly chopped
– 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
– 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
1. Combine cream cheese, salmon and lime juice in a food processor. Process until well combined. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Stir in lime rind and dill. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Cover and refrigerate until required. Serve with vegetable chips.
– 1 eggplant, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
– 2 zucchini, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
– 2 red capsicums, seeded, coarsely chopped
– 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
– 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 250g cherry tomatoes
– 250g yellow cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the eggplant, zucchini, capsicum, onion and garlic in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
2. Remove from oven and arrange the cherry tomatoes over the vegetables. Continue roasting the vegetables for a further 10 minutes or until tomatoes begin to release their juices.
3. Spoon ratatouille into a serving dish. Serve immediately.